The VITOOS PS1 is one of its POWER PACKTM series power supply for effect pedals, with 8 outlets at 9 volts and 2 outlets at 12 volts and 18 volts. If you own some pedals using 18v and you may use them at the same time with your other pedals running at 9v, or even if you want to get more dynamic and sparkle sound at some pedals can be originally running between 5v and 18v just like some fulltone pedals. (Not all pedals can be used with 18v, make sure you read through the manual, any damage because of the incorrect connection will not be warranted)
The PS1 will drive ten pedals from the same source, it’s more than a power supply, it’s a power conditioner which supplies a predictable voltage all the time and keeps your pedals in constant performance from one show to another.
- Powers eight9v pedals and two 12v and 18v pedals all at once without losing any signal
- Come with totally 10 DC cables to connect yourpedals to the PS1.
- Short Circuit Protection ensures thestable working
- The LEDs of each 9v OUTLETwill light on to indicate the using mode, meanwhile, the PS1 goes in self-protection mode and it will auto-restart in about 4 seconds once you unplug the short-circuited pedal.
- FCLC (Foldback Current Limiting Circuit) provides ultimate protection against power shortages andEven at full load, you’ll enjoy the quiet and cool operation of a fully regulated power supply.
Most battery-powered effects rarely exceed 30 milliamps each, you’re not likely to use anywhere near the PS1‘s capacity of 1000 milliamps output.
- Plug the included AC adaptor into the PS1’s in-18v jack
- Connect the AC adaptor to 100~240v AC power, the blue LED will light, if you use other AC adaptors, make sure the output is 18v DC rated at 1000mA and the plug is positive barrel and negative center type.
- Connect your 9v pedals to the eight 9v OUTLETS with included DC cables.
- Connect your 12v pedal to the 12v OUTLET with included DC cables.
- Connect your 18v pedal to the 18v OUTLET with included DC cables.
AC to DC adaptor
- INPUT: AC 100v~240v at 50/60Hz.
- OUTPUT: DC 18v, 1
- POLARITY: Positive Barrel and Negative Center.
PS1 Power Supply
- INPUT: DC 18v 1000mA
- OUTPUTS: 9v~100mA (x7), 9v~500mA(x1), 12v~100mA(x1),18v~100mA (x1)
- LEDs: Blue LED for power light
- Do not putor use in waterish locations which might cause circuit shorted or other electric dangers.
- Use only 18V/1A output DC adapter with positive barrel, negative center polarity plug.
- Do not use any other adapters different from the requested ones as above, or there might cause harm to the unit, the adapter or you.
- Unplug your PS1 when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Guard against water or other liquids entering the enclosure.
What’s in package
- PS1Power Supply
- AC to DC adaptor
- 10pcs DC cables
- User Manual